Gain v/s Loss

IT'S funny how life changes... Today as I look down the memory lane, I've realized that there's so much that I've gained in comparison to what I've lost....

Don't people say.. every failure and every bad experience teaches you something...
So mathematically....

(Learning from bad incidents + Learning from good incidents) > Loss from bad incidents

Ain't this true??
Have you lost a friend due to ego clashes?? well if you did you're sure to know that you won't in future.. that you have to remove the e from ego and let it go...

Have you lost your trust on your loved one?? well if you did.. then you're sure not to trust anyone so easily...

Did you ask someone for help but couldn't get any?? well if you did you learnt how it feels to have no one around and you try and be there for others....


You didn't score well in your last exam?? You gotta work a lil harder.. if you're giving in your 100% then maybe the figure 100 isn't enough...

There are so many incidents in life that teach you something.. but the idea is not about jotting them down here... the idea is to recall those lessons.. the lessons that I might have forgotten due to the busy schedule... The lessons that form the basis of my life... Those which make me a better person and which remind me of the puddles of mud that I know I can easily skip...

So as I recall all those lessons... Don't you think it would be great for you also to recall them and learn from it??



Comments