Under the clouds

Sky has always fascinated me. Be it the early morning sky or the summery afternoon sky or the night sky. 
I have painted on the limitless canvas a number of times. Joined different clouds to come up with stupid and random patterns and figures. 

When I wake up early which happens to be very rare. I take a look at the sky. The clear bright blue sky. The sky full of life energy and sunshine. It tells me that a new day is there. I have to go out there and live it.

The afternoon sky reminds me of the scorching heat. But then again I've tried to look at the sun directly a number of times. Now that I've grown up and also knowing the fact that it's just next to impossible, I still try this stupid thing.


The evening sky never fails to mesmerize me. The blends of colors and the shades that one can look at is unimaginable. The faint orange that mingles with the yellow and the little bit of black clouds. The clear blue sky suddenly filled up with white clouds or the just the clear blue sky. The pleasant sky is always soothing to the eyes. The sky under which we often come out and play. 

The night sky as we say is the romantic sky. With stars out and moon's luminescence the night couldn't have been better. For romantics, just lying in each others arms and looking at the sky is the best thing in the world. For broken hearts the night sky is the only company they have and for the poets at helps them to collect their thoughts in the night's calmness.

But beyond this, there is a lot that happens under the clouds. Not everyone is out there noticing the clouds. Some are busy earning a life while some are busy trying to live one. Some are busy with their fights while some are busy with their love.

And as I sit and look at the sky I wonder.... what am I going to be busy with in the next minute...


Comments

  1. As they say beauty lies in the eyes of beholder or one sees what he wants to see... Same is the case of characters you mentioned in your post, and the sky holds something for everyone juz like sea which holds so much in it that everyone looks at it from diff perspective and see what he wants to see...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment