The hidden secret.. That could Destroy?? Part A

Secret -  By definition a secret is something which is not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by someone.

Destroy - By definition destroy means completely spoil or ruin.

So what happens when you have a secret and then it comes in front of everyone or rather in front of the person who isn't supposed to know about it. Destruction??

Let's take this step by step..
When I say secrets what do I mean by it?
A secret can be at various levels. For instance when I buy a gift for my friend's birthday and doesn't tell her it's a secret I'm holding on to, to surprise her. When I know that my friend likes a guy/girl but I don't tell him or her, I'm holding on to a secret, because if my friend isn't ready to let the cat out of bag, I have no right to do so. On a serious matter, When I do something wrong and don't want anyone to know then I'm holding on to a real secret that could probably destroy. A secret which if out can lead us or the other person running for the hills.

We all have heard about secret admirers. Some of us may have them still. They will send you flowers, gifts and letters. All so secretly just to profess their love to us. Their admiration and their liking towards us. But they hold their names as a secret. Not because they have some mean intention but because they are afraid of the consequence if they let us know who they are. They might be afraid of loosing our friendship or of having a chance of friendship or perhaps being beaten up by our current love.

But then we all have some secrets which are too dark. Some secrets which we're afraid of letting others know. Afraid that if this comes out we'll loose it all. We'll loose the people and relationships we all have. Secrets that were present in the past but still have a capability to destroy our present and future. Some incidences which change us as a person. Incidences because of which we know that we've changed.. for good or for worse.. But the reason behind it remains a secret. A secret we don't want to disclose. A secret which perhaps is only known to us.

But the real question is.. Can it really destroy?? Can it really pull people away from us??

To be continued.. & as always feedback is appreciated..

Comments

  1. waitng for part B, got d theme n very well narrated no offences bt i want to add somethng,some people dnt want to disclose deir secrets becoz dey dnt trust people nymore or dey dnt want sympathy from people around dem atleast nt frm frnds.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pankaj.. No offence taken.. It's always great to hear reader's opinion too... and yes I agree that people don't disclose their secrets because lot many times they don't want to be pitied upon..

      Delete

Post a Comment